- the main
- All forums
- check in
- To come in
- You are not logged in.
- print version
- All forums
- »General information about birds.
- »Navigator of the bird knowledge base
Bird Knowledge Base Navigator
(The knowledge base navigator allows the user to quickly find the necessary information both on individual bird species and on thematic issues affecting everything related to their content)
Traditional classification of birds by Klements (2007)
• Subclass Paleognathae - Keelless
o Order Casuariiformes
o Order Kiwiformes (Apterygiformes)
o Order Rheiformes
o Order Ostrich (Struthioniformes)
o Squad Tinamiformes, or hidden-tails (Tinamiformes)
o † Order Aepyornithiformes
• Subclass Neognathae - Newcomers
o Order Storks, or ankle (Ciconiiformes, Gressores)
o Order Petrel-like, or tube-nosed (Procellariiformes, Tubinares)
o Order Passeriformes
o Order Loons (Gaviiformes)
o † Order Hesperornithiformes
o Order Columbiformes
o Squad Anseriformes
o † Order Diatrims (Diatrymiformes or Gastornithiformes)
o Squad Piciformes
o Squad Cranes (Gruiformes)
o † Order Ichthyornithiformes
o Squad Caprimulgiformes
o Order Hummingbirds (Trochiliformes)
o Order Cuculiformes
o Squad Galliformes
o Order Pelecaniformes, or Copepods (Pelecaniformes, Steganopodiformes)
o Squad Penguin (Sphenisciformes)
o Order Podicipediformes
o Order Parrots (Psittaciformes)
o Squad of Mouse-Bird (Coliiformes)
o Squad Coraciiformes
o Order Charadriiformes
o Order Pteroclidiformes
o Order Owls (Strigiformes)
o Order Falconiformes, or diurnal birds of prey (Falconiformes)
o Order Swift, or long-winged (Apodiformes)
o Order Trogoniformes
o Order Musophagiformes
o Squad Flamingos (Phoenicopteriformes)
Dear members of the forum, please do not comment on this topic yet, as it is in its embryonic state
Once a boy from the Atopaskan tribe living in the North of America, returning from school, shared with his father: "The teacher said that people did not come from a raven, but from a monkey." The father strictly replied: "White people, perhaps, descended from a monkey, and we from ravens."
- Yellow-faced Mino Mino dumontii
- Mino kreffti
- Genus Starling Mino Mino
- Genus Aplonis Starlings Aplonis
- Gold-breasted Mino Mino anais
- Genus Magpie starlings Basilornis
- Basilornis galeatus helmeted magpie
- Moluccan Magpie Basilornis corythaix
- Mountain helmet starling Basilornis mirandus
- Sulawesian Magpie Starling Basilornis celebensis
- Hairless starling Sarcops calvus
- Genus Bald Starlings Sarcops
- White-necked Magpie Streptocitta albicollis
- Genus Magpie Myna Streptocitta
- Magpie Streptocitta albertinae
- Sulawesian myna Enodes erythrophris
- Genus Sulawesian myna Enodes
- Dubium starling Scissirostrum dubium
- Genus Dubonosovye starlings Scissirostrum
- Madagascar Spiny Starling Saroglossa aurata
- Spiny starling Saroglossa spiloptera
- Genus Petrospinnye starlings Saroglossa
- Gold-crested myna Ampeliceps coronatus
- Genus Gold-crested myna Ampeliceps
- Gracula robusta
- Sacred lane Gracula religiosa
- Gracula enganensis
- Genus Sacred Myna Gracula
- Ceylon sacred myna Gracula ptilogenys
- Gracula indica
- Brown myna Acridotheres fuscus
- Common myna Acridotheres tristis
- Acridotheres ginginianus
- Genus Maina Acridotheres
- Acridotheres cinereus
- Crested myna Acridotheres cristatellus
- Great lane Acridotheres grandis
- Collar Myna Acridotheres albocinctus
- Acridotheres javanicus
- Genus Leucopsar
- Balinese lane Leucopsar rotchildi
- Chinese Starling Sturnia sinensis
- Lesser starling Sturnia sturnina
- Red-faced starling Sturnia philippensis
- Genus Lesser starlings Sturnia
- Sturnia erythropygia
- Common Starling Sturnus vulgaris
- Brahmin Starling Sturnus pagodarum
- Gray starling Sturnus cineraceus
- Gray-headed Starling Sturnus malabaricus
- Black-necked starling Sturnus nigricollis
- Red-billed Starling Sturnus sericeus
- Black-winged starling Sturnus melanopterus
- Ceylon starling Sturnus albofrontatus
- Cambodian Starling Sturnus burmannicus
- Genus Starling Sturnus
- Rose starling Sturnus roseus
- Pied starling Sturnus contra
- Black starling Sturnus unicolor
- Horned starling Creatophora cinerea
- Genus Horned Starlings Creatophora
- Bicolor spray Lamprotornis bicolor
- Genus † Fregilupus
- Genus Necropsar
- Tricolor spray or Gorgeous Starling Lamprotornis superbus
- Gold-breasted spray Lamprotornis regius
- White-capped spray Lamprotornis albicapillus
- Emerald brilliant starling Lamprotornis iris
- Gray spray Lamprotornis unicolor
- Spreo Hildebrandt Lamprotornis hildebrandti
- Fisher spray Lamprotornis fischeri
- Long-tailed brilliant starling Lamprotornis purpuropterus
- Genus Brilliant starlings Lamprotornis
- Amethyst short-tailed starling Cinnyricinclus leucogaster
- Swallow-tailed starling Cinnyricinclus sharpii
- Short-tailed starling Cinnyricinclus femoralis
- Genus Short-tailed starlings Cinnyricinclus
- Chestnut Long-tailed Starling Onychognathus fulgidus
- Tristramov long-tailed starling Onychognathus tristramii
- White-billed long-tailed starling Onychognathus albirostris
- Somali long-tailed starling Onychognathus blythii
- Pale-winged long-tailed starling Onychognathus nabouroup
- Onychognathus neumanni
- Red-winged long-tailed starling Onychognathus morio
- Waller long-tailed starling Onychognathus walleri
- Socotran long-tailed starling Onychognathus frater
- Long-tailed starling Onychognathus tenuirostris
- Genus Long-tailed starlings Onychognathus.
- Long-tailed helmeted starling Onychognathus salvadorii
- Genus Poeoptera
- Wood-tailed starling Poeoptera lugubris
- Kenrikov pointed-tailed starling Poeoptera kenricki
- Shtulmanov pointed-tailed starling Poeoptera stuhlmanni
- White-throated starling Grafisia torquata
- Genus White-throated starlings Grafisia
- Mirror Starling Speculipastor bicolor
- Genus Mirror Starlings Speculipastor
- White-winged starling Neocichla gutturalis
- Genus White-winged starlings Neocichla
- Red-billed buffalo starling Buphagus erythrorhynchus
- Genus Buffalo starlings Buphagus
- Yellow-billed Buffalo Starling Buphagus africanus
- Starling skates lat. Macronyx, from dr - Greek. μακρός ὄνυξ long claw is a genus of birds of the wagtail family. Cape Starling Pipit, Cape Wagtail
- Black-capped starling bubbler lat. Lioptilus nigricapillus is a bird from the Slavaceae family. The only species in the genus Starling bubblers lat. Lioptilus
- Weaver species living in East Africa. The only species of the genus white-headed starling weavers is Dinemellia Reichenbach, 1863. Body length reaches 18 cm. Color
- Elizaveta Vladimirovna Skvortsova b. 1978 - Russian director of animated films. Graduated from VGIK in 2001, computer graphics and animation workshop
- Wikipedia has articles about other people with this surname, see Skvortsova Veronika Igorevna Skvortsova genus. November 1, 1960, Moscow, RSFSR, USSR - Russian
- Wikipedia has articles about other people with the same surname, see Skvortsova Irina Olegovna Skvortsova July 17, 1988, Moscow - Russian bobsledder, TV presenter
- Maria Savelyevna Skvortsova April 4, 1911 - December 1, 2000 - Soviet and Russian film actress, episode master. At the age of 62, the actress played
- Violetta Maksimovna Skvortsova b. April 15, 1998 1998 - 04 - 15 Vitebsk - Belarusian athlete who won the European Youth Championship in 2017
- Wikipedia has articles about other people with the same surname, see Skvortsova Evgenia Aleksandrovna Skvortsova October 4, 1983 - Russian sambo wrestler and judoka
- City Psychiatric Hospital 3 named after I.I. Skvortsov - Stepanov - psychiatric hospital of St. Petersburg, providing medical care
- The Skvortsov mansion in Saratov is a mansion on the corner of Nekrasov and Grigoriev. This building was built at the beginning of the 20th century by a prominent lawyer, a member of
- Wikipedia has articles about other people with the surnames Feshchenko and Skvortsova Irina Nikolaevna Feshchenko - Skvortsova genus. January 9, 1954, Volgograd - candidate of sciences, Russian
- Skvortsova Irina Arnoldovna b. February 5, 1956 - Russian musicologist, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Advanced Studies
- Skvortsovo is the name of settlements in Russia: Skvortsovo is a village in Gus - Khrustalny district of the Vladimir region. Skvortsovo - a village in Teikovsky
- Skvortsovo until 1945 Old Lez Old Lez ukr. Skvortsove Crimean Tat. Eski Lez, Eski Lez - a village in the Simferopol region of the Republic of Crimea
- Skvortsova - the female form of the Russian surname Skvortsov Veronika Igorevna Skvortsova b. 1960 - Russian neurologist, Minister of Health of Russia. Skvortsova
- The Skvortsovs are a noble family. The Herbovnik includes three surnames of the Skvortsovs. Skvortsovs whose ancestors owned the estates in 1628. Amendment Leliva, Coat of arms. VIII
- Skvortsovo is a village in the Khabarovsk District of the Khabarovsk Territory. It is part of the Mirny rural settlement. The village of Skvortsovo is located on the 12th kilometer of the Khabarovsk highway
- Skvortsovo is a village in the Anuchinsky district of the Primorsky Territory. Included in the Vinogradov rural settlement. The village of Skvortsovo stands on the left bank of the Arsenyevka River
- Skvortsovo is a village in the Bogorodsky village council of the Varnavinsky district of the Nizhny Novgorod region. Located 15 km south of Varnavino and 21 km north of
- Bolshoi Putinkovskiy lane from 1928 to 1993 - Skvortsov - Stepanov Passage - a lane in the Central Administrative District of Moscow. Passes
- Skvortsovo is a village in Gus - Khrustalny district of the Vladimir region of Russia, part of the Demidov rural settlement. The village is located at 21
- Skvortsovo is a village in the Sharypovsky district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory of Russia. Part of the Rodnikovsky Village Council. The village is located 10 km north of
- Doctor Skvortsov's house is a mansion in the historical center of Kamensk - Uralsky, Sverdlovsk region. By the decision of the Executive Committee of the Sverdlovsk Regional
- Skvortsovo is a village in the Khotynetsky district of the Orel region. It is part of Khotiml - Kuzmenkovsky rural settlement. It flows near the village of the river. Vytebet
- Agropromizdat, 1991 - P. 286 - 50,000 copies - ISBN 5 - 10 - 001229 - 3. Starling family Sturnidae Colin Harrison Alan Greensmith: Vogel. Dorling kindersly
- Tmetothylacus Wagtails Motacilla Arboreal wagtails Dendronanthus Starling pipits Macronyx All wagtails are fairly uniform
- a monument of architecture Dwelling house Skvortsova - an identified monument of urban planning and architecture in the historical center of Nizhny Novgorod. Built in 1891
- The project leaders are producer Arsen Gottlieb and animator Elizaveta Skvortsova Production of MetronomFilm and Telekino Studio Starting from
- lat. Sturnus is a genus of songbirds from the starling family found throughout the Palaearctic. About 10 species of birds of average size belong to the genus of starlings.
Skvortsovye English translation dictionary.
Starlings are common in the Eastern Hemisphere in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia. More than 100 bird species belong to this family. Home Passerine Starling Program. Family Skvortsovye. Sturnus malabaricus The family Starling Sturnidae, medium-sized songbirds, includes 104,118 species, divided into. Starling family Sturnidae. Family Skvortsovye. Order: Passerines. Appearance and behavior. Birds are medium in size, on relatively high legs, most with.
STARLING Forest Library.
Starling Sturnidae, a family of birds of the order Passeriformes. Small and medium-sized birds, body length 18 43 cm. The beak is straight, sometimes. Starling Sturnidae starlings, description of the appearance. Systematics of the Starling family: Genus: Maina Acridotheres. Species: Acridotheres cristatellus Linnaeus, 1766 Crested Maina. Species: Acridotheres fuscus. Buphagus africanus African buffalo. STARLING. Stress placement: STARTSO VIE. STARLING Sturnidae, bird family neg. passerines. L. bodies from 18 to 43 cm. 18.10. Family Starling Sturnidae. Bird taxonomy Starlings Sturnidae Starling Sturnus vulgaris. UDC 598.294.1 Sturnidae. Starlings. Starlings. Mine. Species: Acridotheres tristis Linnaeus, 1766 Common myna. Starlings. Thrushes. Family: Turdidae Blackbirds. Passerines ,.
Starling passions 2016 04 13. Birds of European Russia.
Common starling 8Z2A5672.jpg. Sturnus vulgaris Linnaeus, 1758.17 files, last one added on Oct 07, 2018. Pink starling IMG 3441.jpg. Sturnus. Archives Starling Wild Frontier. Translation of starling from Russian to English in the free dictionary and many other English translations. Family starling Stumidae Songbirds. Universal Decimal Classification, UDC Section 598.294.1 Sturnidae. Starlings. Starlings. Mine. Red-billed buffalo. Category: Starlings ru Wiktionary. Common starling Sturnus vulgaris L. European part of Russia. Western Siberia, everywhere in Ukraine. Cosmopolitan.
Starling: Meaning, Definition, Suggestions. What.
Photo title, Red-faced starling. Detachment. Family, Passeriformes Passeriformes. The scientific name of the species is Starling Sturnidae. Family Starling Sturnidae are members of the family. Alexander GINEVSKY. Starling tunes. Added: 29 March 2016 Views: 1023. Print text. Site about birds. Poultry keeping Starling family. Starling passions. 2016 04 13 Alexander Yakovlev. The arrival of starlings seems to be coming to an end, there is an active formation of pairs. In the morning, often.
A bird of the starling family 5 letters crossword clue poncy ru.
In the photo above on the left in June, on the right the chick before emerging in the middle on the left in August, on the right in November, below the young one in July. An adult male. Starling Animal therapy. Pets and ours. Starling family. Common starling. The general color is black with various purple, violet, blue, green, copper. Starling birds Sturnidae in the Western Tien Shan are a topic. Family Starling Sturnidae. Genus Starlings Sturnus Brahmin or Black-capped Cambodian Starling Red-billed starling.
Skvortsovye: stories from life, advice, news, humor, etc.
Review and discussion of bird species belonging to the families Starling Sturnidae and Oriole Oriolidae Starlings, Mains, Brilliant, Long-tailed ,. 43 cards in collection Skvortsovye family Yandex. Look at the collection Skvortsovye family of the user ds.ru М. in Yandex.Collections. Gray starling. Maina. Oriole. Jay. Kuksha. Family. Starling family. Gray starling. 418. Gray starling Sturnns cineraceus. Starling-sized. The plumage is dull gray. Top and sides of the head.
Home Passerine Starling. Photo-gallery of birds.
Skip to content. Singing bird. Menu. Birds of the USSR Order Galliformes Temminck, 1820 Pheasant family. The composition of the word starling morpheme analysis and structure. Starling results. So we found out who is the best master of nesting. Spring has come into its legal rights. Nature began to awaken.
The Starling Sturnidae family is what is a family.
Family STARLING Sturnidae Starling medium-sized birds, ranging in size from sparrow to jackdaw, the length of most of them is 20-25 cm, and weight. Alexander GINEVSKY Starling tunes. Information on how to parse the word starling in composition, conduct morphemic analysis, determine the composition of the word starling, find the root, etc. Starling family Sturnidae Biology and medicine. Red-billed Starling Weavers in the Kruger National Park Stock Photo Red-billed Starling Weavers in the Kruger National Park. Starling family. Family Starling Sturnidae Starlings are medium-sized birds, the body length of most of them is 20-25 cm, and the weight does not exceed 100 g.
Starling Sturnidae Pershin Oleg.
Starling family Sturnidae. The starling family Sturnidae makes up about 100 species. They inhabit open landscapes and forest edges. Starlings All biology. Family: Starlings Sturnidae Genus: Starlings Sturnus. Appearance: Black with a metallic sheen, in autumn with white specks. Family of starling Birds of Russia. Common starling 202 Golubeva 2543 1800.jpg. Files: 95. Last added: Sep 23, 2017. Album was viewed 276 times.
Zvortsovye Mega-encyclopedia of Cyril and Methodius article.
S in category Starlings ru. Showing 3 s out of 3 in this category. M. lane. S. starling little bird. A source. Passeriformes Passeriformes Starling Sturnidae. Starling lat. Sturnidae is a family of medium-sized songbirds, consisting of 104,118 species, divided into 2532 genera. Consider theirs. Sturnus Real starlings. Starlings. Family. The Starling family Sturnidae includes 104 118 species, divided into 25 32 genera. These are mainly small to medium sized birds. Brave V.M. School atlas guide to birds. Detachment. Family Starling Sturnidae. Small birds with a rather long beak, wide, sharp wings. The flight is direct, fast, frequent.
Family Starling Sturnidae Rafinesque, 1815.
Sturnus vulgaris order passerines, starling family. Habitats Asia, Africa, Europe. Length 23 cm Weight 75 g. Common starlings. Family Starling Sturnidae. Family Starling Sturnidae. Order: Passeriformes Passeriformes. Small and medium-sized birds body length 18–43 cm. Starling Sturnidae Passeriformes Passeriformes. Starling Sturnidae. Common starling Sturnus vulgaris Common Starling. 6 images. Common starling Sturnus vulgaris Common Starling. Starling Floranimal. Family Starling Sturnidae. Interpretation. ... Family Starling Sturnidae. Family Starling Sturnidae. Starlings are small birds.
Starling accent, how to spell the word starling.
STARLING Sturnidae, bird family neg. passerines. Length 17–45 cm, weight 50–150 g. Strong constitution, strong legs, beak from. A.F. Ladder Songbirds Starling family. Family, Starling Sturnidae. The scientific name of the species is Common Starling.Latin name, Sturnus vulgaris Linnaeus, 1758. English.
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!